- Most Treasure Chests Found: The first persion to collect all 12 treasure chests hidden on Desperation Isle wins the prize. The chests must be discovered during the event (I will know if they weren't). If no one manages to find all 12, I will award the person with the most finds, assuming they locate at least 8 chests. Please report the number of chests you found in IM to Wildefire Walcott before 1am. I will confirm your findings. The treasure chests are all small and have a lock that bears my initials. You can see a picture of one here. Note: In order to "collect" a treasure chest you must "buy" it for L$0. Just touch it or right-click it and click Buy. If you don't do this, I won't be able to confirm you found the chest.
- Most Sexual Partners: The avatar who manages to engage in sex acts with the most partners wins this one. Results are tallied by a special HUD (called The Bonometer) designed specifically for this event. Instructions follow.
- Most Sexual Encounters: A similar contest to the other one, this contest involves the greatest total number of sex acts, and also requires the Bonometer HUD. Note that 3-ways, 4-ways, or more-ways count as multiple acts (1 with each partner). Read on for instructions.
These rules apply to all three contests:
- The contests run from 7pm-1am. Any prizes found or partners encountered before or after the contest will not be considered when deciding the winner. We have means to identify violations.
- Only sex acts committed on Desperation Isle count. (The HUD will only work on the isle.)
- In the event of a tie, a winner will be decided based on a random number guessing game.
- For the sex act contests, any continuous time you spend with a partner constitutes a single "encounter." If you have oral sex, vaginal sex, and anal sex (hopefully in that order) with the same partner right in a row, that's just one encounter even if it's multiple acts. If another person or people join you, you may count that as an additional encounter (even with the same partner), as the new partners change the dynamic.
- Multi-partner encounters (more than one partner) count as multiple acts. For example, if you engage in a three way, that counts as two encounters- one for each of your partners- and you must "tag" each of them to get credit.
- I will contact winners personally (probably the next day), and announce the winners here on the Desperation Isle Estates Blog.
In order to record your sexual encounters and partners, you and all your partners need to wear the Bonometer HUD. Get your free copy of it at the Desperation Isle welcome area. The HUD displays a few buttons on your screen. Here's what they do:
- Tag: This button "tags" a partner, requesting their permission to consider you a partner. After engaging in a sex act with someone, click Tag. A dialog will appear on your screen, listing the avatars in your vicinity. Click the name of the person you wish to tag. If that avatar is wearing a Bonometer HUD, they will be asked whether you two had an encounter. If they click Yes, then BOTH of you will get credit for one sex act. If it's the first time you've tagged this person, your "Partners" count goes up by one. If you've tagged that person before, only your "Encounters" count increases. Remember these are both important scores- you can lose the Encounters contest but win the Partners one.
- Report: This prints a list of partners you've had that evening and tells you your current tallies.
- Submit: This emails the results of your exploits to me. You MUST send your results to me by 1am July 1 (at the end of the orgy) in order to be considered for the contest. Please try to only send your results once.
- The Bonometer only works on Desperation Isle, and is only intended for use during this event.
- Both partners must be wearing the HUD in order to tag each other. Only one partner needs to initiate; the Bonometer will increase the encounter counts for each partner upon acceptance of a tag request.
- The HUD is copiable. To give one to someone else, just find it in your inventory, detach it, drag it onto the avatar you want to give a copy to, and then re-attach your own copy. The copy you give to your friend will automatically reset itself so they don't inherit your tallies.