Saturday, July 7, 2007

Desperation Isle Rules for Visitors

Desperation Isle is a public adult playground where guests can live out dark fantasies with other like-minded folk. There are very few things not tolerated on the isle, and as a result we have very few rules- but the ones we have are important.
  1. No sexual ageplay. While guests with child avatars are welcome to visit an observe, I have zero tolerance for sexual ageplay involving them. You may have a "small" avatar, but if you want to engage in sexual play on the isle, please do NOT roleplay that you are under 18.
  2. No griefing. It's impossible to describe all that constitutes griefing, but generally you know it when you see it. Use of push scripts, weapons, cages, obnoxious particle emitters, intentional bumping and verbal abuse are all unacceptable unless they're part of a consensual RP. If there's any doubt in my mind as to whether a reported incident is an intentional griefing, I will warn the suspect first. But I will instantly and permanently ban any obvious griefers without warning.
  3. Be respectful. Unless you're already engaged in some consensual form of RP, please address all other guests with the same respect that I hope you would give me. It is not acceptable to call a complete stranger "slut" or "whore." Again, once you're both engaged in an RP all bets are off- but you know what I'm talking about.

Reporting Violations

If you are griefed or encounter any other rule violations, please do not engage the person directly. Contact me via IM. If I am not online, contact one of my deputies if they are around, and report the situation. Note: If I'm not in-world I can sometimes be contacted via live web chat.

Helpful Guidelines

Here are a couple articles I've written about how to approach submissives you meet, and on general roleplaying style:

Updates to this Post
  • July 12, 2007: Added links to helpful articles. (Thanks, Princess.)

2 comments:

Slave Princess said...

A post you should read in addition to this one is probably this http://wildefirewalcott.blogspot.com/2007/07/show-sub-respect.html detailing Mistress toughts about how to treat slaves and subs belonging to her and others that visit the desperation twin isles.

Wildefire Walcott said...

Very good point, Princess. I'll add that to the main article.