Saturday, July 7, 2007

Imposters at Desperation Isle

There have been some incidents recently where guests of Desperation Isle were pretending to be staff of mine in order to bully other visitors. They have threatened bans against visitors who didn't comply with their wishes and have just been generally rude and strange. I ban these folks when I learn of them, but just so you know- I am the final authority at Desperation Isle. There are several people I consider my 'deputies,' including all of my slaves. A deputy's job is to ban griefers, warn individuals who are violating my rules, and to notify me of potential problems. I will list here all of the Desperation Isle deputies. If someone hassles you on the island and they're not on this list, please report them to me via IM. If I am not available, contact any of the deputies who are online and inform them of the situation. Always contact me first, though.

Friends who are isle deputies:
  • Bethany Bao
  • Heinie Fan
  • Kelly Walcott (my partner)
  • Lancelot Auer
  • Vivienne Schell
And my pets:
  • Brielle Branagh
  • Charlotte Sin
  • Evals Heart
  • Leana Meyer
  • Numerik Panhandle
  • Ramonna Villota
  • Ryuune Cheeky
  • Slave Princess
  • Sonya Cheeky
  • Tallon Bigwig
  • Whinter Paine

Naturally, if you believe one of my deputies has treated you unfairly or irresponsibly, do contact me about it at once.

3 comments:

Slave Princess said...

So far I've never heard of someone complaining about me even when having zero tolerance after encountering too many idiots.

And you need only need to feel I adress you as idiot if I have banned you from Desperation Isle.

Wildefire Walcott said...

*goes to see how the ban list has grown*

Slave Princess said...

*quickly spins Mistress around from the list and into the Tv-room* Oh no need ot watch the list mistress.

I'm looking over it for you you can go enjoy the Backelor or BigBrother or something like that.

*more or less shoves Wilde into the TVroom locking the door behind her*